Terms of Service
Last update: March 22, 2017.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Services. By accessing or using Acute Invoice ("Service") of Acute Invoice ("Acute Invoice"), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference in these Terms ("Terms Of Service"). If you do not agree with these Terms in their entirety, you may not use service.
You are advised to check the Terms Of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Acute Invoice reserves the right to update and modify the Terms Of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms Of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. Violation of any part of the Terms Of Service will result in termination of your account.
Acute Invoice is a web-based software meant for use by freelancers, solo entrepreneurs, business and enterprises to create and send professional electronic invoices to their clients, track their expenses and record payments. AcuteInvoice is licensed as a "software as a service" SaaS model, this means that the service is delivered over the Internet on monthly subscription basis.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service. 2. You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. 3. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Acute Invoice will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password. 4. Acute Invoice may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account. 5. Acute Invoice may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Payment and Access
1. The applicable fee shall be as made available on the website from time to time. If you elect not to pay such fees, Acute Invoice reserves the right to cease providing such Service to you. 2. A valid debit Card is required for paying accounts. A credit or debit card is not required to create or use a free account. 3. We will charge you a standard monthly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable, unless otherwise noted. 4. Should you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your debit card will be charged your new billing rate immediately. 5. You are responsible for renewing or upgrading your account when subscription ends. 6. All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Modifications to the service and fees
1. Acute Invoice reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice. 2. Acute Invoice reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us.
Cancellation and termination
1. You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. 2. Your account and all of its content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service. 3. You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued Service. You will not be charged again. 4. Acute Invoice reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account. 5. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation. 6. Acute Invoice may refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Ownership
1. Acute Invoice or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Acute Invoice or its suppliers own.
2. Acute Invoice claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
We may email you or telephone you at the contact information you provide in your Registration Data. Or we may post a notice to Subscribers and Customers in the dashboard area of your account on the Site, or post the notice elsewhere on the Site. When we post notices on the Site, we post them in the area of the Site suitable to the notice. It is your responsibility to periodically review the Site for notices.
1. Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
2. You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Acute Invoice. 3. You may not use the Service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages 4. You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including Client names, invoices, expenses, payment reminders, personal messages and account information may be transferred unencrypted over the internet. 5. You may not use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content. 6. Acute Invoice makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected. 7. Acute Invoice, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service. 8. If any provision of the Terms Of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby. 9. The failure of Acute Invoice to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms Of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Acute Invoice as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and Acute Invoice (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms Of Service).
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or your use of the Services, please contact us here: Any questions regarding the Terms Of Service should be addressed to:
Want to stay updated on ways to manage your business? Subscribe to our newsletter box